Recently, I chose to be part of a group of women who, facilitated by Louise LeBrun, read and wrote and responded to each other each day for 10 days. It’s a process which Louise calls ‘Whispers from Within’. Since the end of our daily interaction, I am so aware of what’s changed in me:
- I no longer choose to get caught up in stuff which isn’t mine. I don’t own it; I don’t invest myself in it at all. What happens in the world outside of me is only germane to me as I allow it to be. What is manifested outside of me isn’t mine. What is mine is what I choose to create and involve myself in.
- Even when I don’t actively engage with others, I know that I am engaged with them. My vibration carries far beyond me continuing its resonance into the larger world around me.
- I don’t feel threatened when questioned about something I’ve chosen to do. I received an email from a member of the choir for which I am the new director about what she had heard from others in the choir. I think I scared them a bit by the amount of music we covered in the first few practices. And I didn’t feel threatened by her comments. I told the choir what my game plan was without any other energy attached to my response.
- What I take in, I see as information which I can process and incorporate [or not] as I continue to inhale into mySelf and then exhale my energy into my world to create that which truly lights me up. I’ve lost so much of my old inclination to judge the value of the information as I receive it. We can each have our own opinions about things and we can each be right. There is no all or nothing at all, there are no battle lines. The world is not made up of winners and losers. We can all win in whatever way that has meaning for us.
- I know that I trust mySelf and my own responses to things. I’ve really let go of my need to control every aspect of my life. I know now, that in trying to do that, I kept myself very small. I could only control so much and so I confined myself to that which I felt I could control. The truth is that controlling what happens out there doesn’t matter. It seems like so much wasted time and energy. Rather than seeing potential and possibility and choosing to engage with these as they map to the I AM that I AM, if I continued to buy into the idea of needing to control things, then I’d miss so many opportunities to become the more that I can become. I’m enjoying “the majesty of who I am intended to be.” That’s what I know is happening for me. And it feels just so big inside.
- And I DARE, RISK, and INVITE and ALLOW. That’s what every day and every thought feels like for me. Waves move through me each day. Sometimes I know what triggered them and sometimes I don’t. And I know that, as my body processes what is moving inside me, I feel an impetus to move forward to create that which gives me space to manifest who I AM and who I will become.
And, at the end of my ‘Whispers from Within’ experience, I chose to create these last 10 posts. It has been a powerful experience for me. I am grateful for my choice and for all those who chose to be part of this experience and share it with me. Mahalo.
Leave a Reply