We really are all professional voice users.
We live in a very auditory and oral world. We really are all professional voice users. We use our voices and language to present ourselves to the world. What people think of us is not only based upon how we look or dress. It is also based upon what we say and how we say it. As we come to know the truth of who we innately are, we need to ensure that our voices and the language we use support that truth.
In Speaking Powerfully, you can:
- Understand a general overview of how the voice works.
- Consider the power of language to present who you are to others.
- Discover the vocal habits you have developed over your life.
- Consider their impact on how others respond to you.
In Speaking Powerfully, you will learn:
- Exercises to help you develop your voice so that it is a reflection of who you know yourSelf to be.
- How to use your voice effectively to support you in creating the life you choose to live.
Speaking Powerfully has been developed by Jean Winter and is based upon her personal experiences as an educator, a singer, a student, and a traveller creating the world is which she chooses to live.